No news posted
Week of April 21, 2014
- Monday - Bagel Pizza, Pears, Juice, Milk
- Tuesday - Biscuits w/Sausage Gravy, Peches, Juice, Milk
- Wednesday -Yogurt, WW Bagel w/Cream Cheese, Apricots, Juice, Milk
- Thursday - Cereal, Cinnamon Applesauce, Juice, Milk
- Monday - Pizza, Green Salad, Broccoli, Carrot Sticks w/Ranch Dressing, Pears, Gushers, Milk
- Tuesday - Stroganoff, WW Bread Sticks, Broccoli, Carrot Sticks, Fruit Cocktail, String Cheese, Milk
- Wednesday - Rib-B-Q, Baked Beans, Beets, WW Bread, Peaches, Milk
- Thursday - Sloppy Joes w/Cheese, Potato Wedge, Cauliflower, Carrot Sticks, Apricots, Elf Grahams,Milk
Thank you to the following businesses for their support in making our yearbook possible.
Advantage Plus Credit Union
All Coverage Insurance
Anderson’s Body & Glass
Bank of Commerce
D & B Oil
Double M Ag & Irrigation
Eliasen Law Office
Indian Springs Resort & RV
Ken’s Food Market
Les Schwab Tires
M & H Construction
NAPA Auto Parts}
Power County Press
RJay’s Mobile Welding
Rock Creek Veterinary
Rupe’s Rockland Café
Western Mechanical & Industrial
INTERNET SAFETY WEEK
Thanks to all who participated and congratulations to the prize winners.
This text will be replaced
BPA Penny Wars
BPA held a Penny Wars fundraiser for Special Olympics. Mr. Swan, Mr. Hepworth and Mr. Bradshaw agreed to participate. Students stuffed milk jugs with coins to determine the winner, or loser depending how you look at it. The winner, Mr. Bradshaw received a pie in the face by Mr. Hepworth and Mr. Swan. A student raffle was held and one lucky student won a turn to throw a pie at Mr. Bradshaw. We want to thank Mr. Swan, Mr. Hepworth and Mr. Bradshaw. Especially Mr. Bradshaw for taking the pie. We raised $100 for Special Olympics.
Rockland Foundation Annual Melodrama and Dinner
The Rockland Foundation Annual Melodrama and Dinner will be held on June 19-21, 2014 this year. It will be held in the newly renovated Old Gym giving us more room.
East Fork Story, an original play written by Faith May, will be performed this year. It’s a little Hatfield & McCoy and a little Romeo & Juliet. If you are interested in taking part or helping in any way please contact Faith May, 208.548.2322.
Rockland School Report Card
The School Report Card provides an in-depth look at student achievement at the state, local and school level. These reports are a great way for Idaho parents and citizens to see how Idaho schools are performing. The link below will take you to our report card posted on the Idaho State website.
Rockland School Report Card
BPA RECYCLING PROJECT
BPA has teamed with FundingFactory.com to recycle printer cartridges, used cell phones, MP3 players, digital cameras, and laptops. If you have any of these items you would like to donate, please drop them off at the school or call Mrs. Susan Munk or Mrs. Rosann Mathews. THANKS!