Week of May 13
- Monday-Breakfast Burrito, Mixed Fruit, Salsa, Milk
- Tuesday - Yogurt, WW Bagel, Cream Cheese, Peaches, Jam, Milk
- Wednesday - Cereal, WG English Muffin, Cinnamon Applesauce, Jam, Juice Variety, Milk
- Thursday - Quesadilla, Pears, Salsa, Milk
- Monday - Chicken Nuggets, Rice Pilaf, Corn, Celery Sticks, WW Bread, Peaches, Margarine, Milk
- Tuesday - BBQ Pork on WW Bun, Baked Beans, Sweet Potato Fries, Fruit Cocktail, Milk
- Wednesday - Chef Salad, WW Bread Stick, Broccoli, Carrot Sticks, Pears, Ranch Dressing, Milk
- Thursday - Scrambled Eggs, Sausage Links, Waffles, hash Brown Patty, Mandarin Oranges, Syrup, Juice Variety, Milk
Thank you to the following businesses for their support in making our yearbook possible.
All Coverage Insurance
Anderson’s Body & Glass
Advantage Plus Credit Union
Bank of Commerce
D & B Oil
Double M Ag & Irrigation
Eliasen Law Office
Farm Bureau Insurance
Indian Springs Resort & RV
Ken’s Food Market
Lamb Weston – ConAgra Food Service
Les Schwab Tires
M & H Construction
Bobby Mills, Public Accountant
NAPA Auto Parts
Power County Press
R & B Drive In
RJay’s Mobile Welding
Western Mechanical & Industrial
Retirement Open House
Please join us for a Retirement Open House Saturday, May 18 from 4 until 6 at the new gym. We will be honoring Mr. Woodworth, Mr. Dean, and Mr. Jones.
Posted by: Susan Munk
Senior Project Open House
Please come to our senior project community open house, and find out what our graduating seniors have been working on for their senior project for the past year. This entails a project that is a stretch to a totally new skill or experience, or an extension of something done previously but shows substantial growth and innovation. It will be held Tuesday April 30th from 6:00-7:00 pm in the new gymnasium.
Bulldog Basketball Camp
June 4, 5, 6, 2013
Grades 1 – 3 $25.00
Grades 4 – 6 $35.00
Grades 7 – 11 $50.00
Grade reflects the 2013-2014 school year.
If you have any questions please contact Sharee Petersen 221-2278
SPRING TESTING 2013
||Apr 30 - May 1
|| IRI Testing Grades K-3
Prom 2013 Playlist Request
Select the link below to add your music requests for prom. Due by April 30, 2013.
Click here to take survey
Rockland School Report Card
The School Report Card provides an in-depth look at student achievement at the state, local and school level. These reports are a great way for Idaho parents and citizens to see how Idaho schools are performing. The link below will take you to our report card posted on the Idaho State website.
Rockland School Report Card
BPA RECYCLING PROJECT
BPA has teamed with FundingFactory.com to recycle printer cartridges, used cell phones, MP3 players, digital cameras, and laptops. If you have any of these items you would like to donate, please drop them off at the school or call Mrs. Susan Munk or Mrs. Rosann Mathews. There is a drop off box in the front hall by the pop machine. THANKS!