Week of December 16, 2013
- Monday- Bagel Pizza, Pears, Juice, Milk
- Tuesday - Biscuit and Gravy, Peaches, Juice, Milk
- Wednesday -Yogurt, Bagel, Apricots, Juice, Milk
- Thursday- Cereal Assortment, Cinnamon Applesauce, Juice, Milk
- Monday - Chicken and Broccoli Casserole, Bread, California Blend, Fruit Cocktail, Milk
- Tuesday - Bean and Cheese Burrito, Black Beans, Corn, Carrot Sticks, String Cheese, Mixed Fruit, Milk
- Wednesday - Vegetable Soup, Grilled Cheese, String Cheese, Carrot Sticks, Celery Sticks, Cauliflower, Cinnamon Applesauce, Fun Fruitables, Milk
- Thursday - Ham, Scalloped Potatoes, Carrots, Rolls, Peaches, Milk
Thank you to the following businesses for their support in making our yearbook possible.
Advantage Plus Credit Union
All Coverage Insurance
Anderson’s Body & Glass
Bank of Commerce
D & B Oil
Double M Ag & Irrigation
Eliasen Law Office
Indian Springs Resort & RV
Ken’s Food Market
Les Schwab Tires
M & H Construction
NAPA Auto Parts}
Power County Press
RJay’s Mobile Welding
Rock Creek Veterinary
Rupe’s Rockland Café
Western Mechanical & Industrial
SchoolReach Automatic Calling System
Now that winter is upon us we just wanted to remind everyone about the emergency calling system.
Please make sure we have your contact information correct. It is important that you contact the school if your phone number changes so that you receive calls from the school especially for emergencies.
Here's a quick rundown of what will happen and what you can do to make sure you receive all of your important school-related communications:
- Caller ID will display the main number for the school.
- When receiving a SchoolReach call, answer your phone as you normally would. Say "hello" once; saying multiple "hellos" may delay the start of the message. Please note that there is a short pause in the beginning of the call.
- You can also download the parent app. This is app is available both for iPhone and Android devices. For more information go to http://www.schoolreach.com/parentsapp.html.
New components added this year for attendance and lunch balances using SchoolReach.
Beginning December 16th you will receive daily attendance notifications through the SchoolReach system. If you child has been absent one or more periods throughout the day you will receive a phone call at approximately 6:30 p.m.. If you have multiple students in high school or elementary who were absent during the day you will receive one call. If you have students in both high school and elementary who were absent during the day you will receive two calls. There is no way to combine the elementary and high school into one call.
Beginning January 6th you will begin receiving lunch balance notifications. These calls will be made the first Monday of every month at approximately 6 p.m. If your lunch balance drops below $.00 you will receive a call.
Boys and Girls High School Basketball
All games with Calvary Chapel will be played in Rockland.
Posted by: Rosann Mathews
Rockland School Report Card
The School Report Card provides an in-depth look at student achievement at the state, local and school level. These reports are a great way for Idaho parents and citizens to see how Idaho schools are performing. The link below will take you to our report card posted on the Idaho State website.
Rockland School Report Card
BPA RECYCLING PROJECT
BPA has teamed with FundingFactory.com to recycle printer cartridges, used cell phones, MP3 players, digital cameras, and laptops. If you have any of these items you would like to donate, please drop them off at the school or call Mrs. Susan Munk or Mrs. Rosann Mathews. There is a drop off box in the front hall by the pop machine. THANKS!