Elementary Parent Teacher Conference January 27th 4-6 pm
Posted by: Rosann Mathews
Week of Jan. 26
- Monday - Readi-Bake Breakfast Bar, Mandarin Oranges, Juice, Milk
- Tuesday - Biscuit w/Sausage Gravy, Peaches, Jam, Juice, Milk
- Wednesday - Yogurt, W. W. Bagel w/Cream Cheese, Apricots, Jam, Juice, Milk
- Thursday - Cereal Assortment, Cinnamon Applesauce, Juice, Milk
- Monday - Chicken Fried Steak, Mashed Potatoes w/Country Gravy, Broccoli, W. W. Rolls, Peaches, Milk
- Tuesday - Burrito, Black Beans, Corn, Carrots, String Cheese, Mixed Fruit, Elf Grahams, Salsa, Milk
- Wednesday - Grilled Cheese, Potato Wedge, String Cheese, Carrots, Celery, Cinnamon Applesauce, Fun Fruitables, Milk
- Thursday - Chicken Patty on W. W. Bun, Sweet Potato Tots, Cauliflower, Pears, BBQ Sauce, Catsup, Milk
PARENTS YOU ARE ABLE TO CHECK YOUR CHILD'S PROGRESS ONLINE AT ANYTIME.
Keep current with your child's progress by using Powerschool.
You can access PowerSchool using the STUDENT/PARENT POWERSCHOOL link from the QUICK LINKS Menu on any page of our website.
If you need help setting up your PowerSchool account please contact Ladd Permann or Rosann Mathews.
IT WILL SAVE YOU A PHONE CALL AND YOU CAN ACCESS IT AT YOUR CONVENIENCE.
Once you login you can use the navigation pane to check your child's progress, contact their teachers, check for missing assignments, check lunch balances, and more.
If your child (7-12 grades) eats breakfast at 7:45am, then he/she can have a SECOND BREAKFAST at 10:00am.
Second Breakfast - $1.00 for the full breakfast. The meal is itemized at minimal cost.
Click on the link above
to view the calendar.