No news posted
Week of May 18
- Monday - Waffles w/Syrup, Strawberry Cup, Juice, Milk
- Tuesday - Yogurt, W. W. Bagel w/Cream Cheese, Apricots, Jam, Juice, Milk
- Wednesday - Cheese Omelet, W. W. Toast, Mandarin Oranges, Jam, Juice, Milk
- Thursday - W. W. Muffin, Yogurt, Peaches, Juice, Milk
- Friday - Cereal Assortment, Cinnamon Applesauce, Juice, Milk
- Monday - Chicken Nuggets, Mac & Cheese, W. W. Bread, Broccoli, Carrots, Pears, BBQ Sauce, Milk
- Tuesday - Tater Tot Casserole, W. W. Bread, California Blend, Carrots, Fruit Cocktail, Milk
- Wednesday - Tacos, Black Beans, Green Beans, Carrots, Mixed Fruit, Elf Grahams, Salsa, Milk
- Thursday - Hamburger, Potato Wedge, Cauliflower, Carrots, Applesauce, Milk
- Friday - Sack Lunch, Milk
PARENTS YOU ARE ABLE TO CHECK YOUR CHILD'S PROGRESS ONLINE AT ANYTIME.
Keep current with your child's progress by using Powerschool.
You can access PowerSchool using the STUDENT/PARENT POWERSCHOOL link from the QUICK LINKS Menu on any page of our website.
If you need help setting up your PowerSchool account please contact Ladd Permann or Rosann Mathews.
IT WILL SAVE YOU A PHONE CALL AND YOU CAN ACCESS IT AT YOUR CONVENIENCE.
Once you login you can use the navigation pane to check your child's progress, contact their teachers, check for missing assignments, check lunch balances, and more.
If your child (7-12 grades) eats breakfast at 7:45am, then he/she can have a SECOND BREAKFAST at 10:00am.
Second Breakfast - $1.00 for the full breakfast. The meal is itemized at minimal cost.
Click on the link above
to view the calendar.
Parents and Students
This school year is quickly coming to an end. Please be aware that All FEES (Lunch, Library, Athletics, IDLA) will need to be paid by the last day of school which is May 22, 2015. If you have questions, please call the School Office (548-2221) or the Library (548-2222).