Thursday Elementary Schedule
ELEMENTARY SCHEDULE FOR THURSDAY, OCTOBER 30
Morning routine is the same. Elementary students are NOT to wear costumes to school. (only grades 6-12 are allowed to wear them all day)
12:15 students will put on their costumes after lunch recess....
Posted by: Rosann Mathews
Week of Oct. 27
- Monday - Bagel Pizza, Pears, Juice, Milk
- Tuesday - Biscuit, Sausage Gravy, Peaches, Jam, Juice, Milk
- Wednesday - Cereal Assortment, Cinnamon Applesauce, Juice, Milk
- Thursday - Yogurt, W. W. Bagel, Cream Cheese, Apricots, Jam, Juice, Milk
- Monday - Teriyaki Chicken, Brown Rice, Carrots, Egg Roll, Pineapple, Cookie, Milk
- Tuesday - B-B-Q Pork on W. W. Bun, Baked Beans, Potato Wedge, Fruit Cocktail, Gushers, Milk
- Wednesday - Chicken Alfredo, W. W. Bread Stick, Carrots, Broccoli, String Cheese, Pears, Milk
- Thursday - Malibu Chicken, Scalloped Potatoes, Green Beans, Carrots, W. W. Rolls, Peaches, Milk
PARENTS YOU ARE ABLE TO CHECK YOUR CHILD'S PROGRESS ONLINE AT ANYTIME.
Keep current with your child's progress by using Powerschool.
You can access PowerSchool using the STUDENT/PARENT POWERSCHOOL link from the QUICK LINKS Menu on any page of our website.
If you need help setting up your PowerSchool account please contact Ladd Permann or Rosann Mathews.
IT WILL SAVE YOU A PHONE CALL AND YOU CAN ACCESS IT AT YOUR CONVENIENCE.
Once you login you can use the navigation pane to check your child's progress, contact their teachers, check for missing assignments, check lunch balances, and more.
If your child (7-12 grades) eats breakfast at 7:45am, then he/she can have a SECOND BREAKFAST at 10:00am.
Second Breakfast - $1.00 for the full breakfast. The meal is itemized at minimal cost.