FREE AND REDUCED LUNCH
Did you know that having a high percentage of free and reduced students can help the district get more federal funding? If you qualify, please apply.
If your child (grades 7-12) eats breakfast at 7:45am, then he/she can have a SECOND BREAKFAST at 10:00am.
Second Breakfast - $1.00 for the full breakfast. The meal is itemized at minimal cost if you do not want the full breakfast.
Week of March 10, 2014
- Monday- Waffles, Sausage, Strawberry Cup, Juice, Milk
- Tuesday - Breakfast Burrito, Mixed Fruit, Salsa, Juice, Milk
- Wednesday -Cereal Assortment, Cinnamon Applesauce, Juice, Milk
- Thursday - Muffin, Yogurt, Fruit Cocktail, Juice, Milk
- Monday - Chicken Nuggets, Mashed Potatoes, Chicken Gravy, Carrots, Rolls, Pears, Milk
- Tuesday - Chicken Alfredo, Bread Sticks, Auliflower, Carrot Sticks, Broccoli, String Cheese, Peaches, Milk
- Wednesday - Nacho Supreme, Black Beans, Corn, Carrot Sticks, Apricots, Elf Grahams, Milk
- Thursday - Tater Tot Casserole, Bread, California Blend, Fruit Cocktail, Margarine, Milk