FREE AND REDUCED LUNCH
Did you know that having a high percentage of free and reduced students can help the district get more federal funding? If you qualify, please apply.
If your child (grades 7-12) eats breakfast at 7:45am, then he/she can have a SECOND BREAKFAST at 10:00am.
Second Breakfast - $1.00 for the full breakfast. The meal is itemized at minimal cost if you do not want the full breakfast.
Week of December 9, 2013
- Monday- French Toast Sticks, Syrup, Peaches, Juice, Milk
- Tuesday - Yogurt Parfait, Cereal Bar, Mandarin Oranges, Juice, Milk
- Wednesday -Breakfast Wrap, Pears, Salsa, Juice, Milk
- Thursday- Cereal Assortment, Cinnamon Applesauce, Juice, Milk
- Monday - Chicken Enchilada, Refried Beans, Apricots, Elf Grahams, Salsa, Milk
- Tuesday - Porcupine Meat Balls, Scalloped Potatoes, Broccoli, Rolls, Peaches, Milk
- Wednesday - Hamburger, Sweet Potato Fries, Lettuce & Tomato, Cauliflower, Carrot Sticks, Elf Grahams, Pears, Milk
- Thursday - Stir Fry Chicken, Brown Rice, Carrots, Egg Roll, Pineapple, Sweet and Sour Sauce, Cookie, Milk