No news posted
Week of March 9
- Monday - French Toast Sticks w/Syrup, Peaches, Juice, Milk
- Tuesday - W. G. Breakfast Sandwich, Pears, Juice, Milk
- Wednesday - Cereal Assortment, Cinnamon Applesauce, Juice, Milk
- Thursday - Yogurt Parfait, Cereal Bar, Mandarin Oranges, Juice, Milk
- Monday - Spaghetti w/Sauce, W. W. Bread Stick, Green Salad, Broccoli, String Cheese, Pears, Milk
- Tuesday - Ham and Cheese Stuffwich, Broccoli Salad, Carrots, Peaches, Jello, Milk
- Wednesday - Nacho Supreme, Black Beans, Corn, Carrots, Apricots, Milk
- Thursday - Chicken Nuggets, Mashed Potatoes w/Chicken Gravy, California Blend, W. W. Rolls, Fruit Cocktail, Milk
Rockland School Wide Fair
Wednesday March 18, 2015
K – 12th Grades Art, Science, Math, History, Creative Writing
K-2nd 3rd – 5th 6th – 8th 9 – 12th
Students may enter an individual project in one or all fair categories. Projects will be judged on presentation, creativity, and overall appearance. Parents may help their children with entries, but projects need to reflect the students’ abilities.
Students will give a 5-minute presentation about their entry to the judges on fair day. Projects in categories with only one or two entries does not guarantee you a place.
Creative writing entries must be submitted by Wednesday, March 12, 2015 as they will be judged before the fair.
Projects will be setup on Tuesday, March 17, from 4 – 6 pm. The doors will be closed at 6 p.m. If you don’t have your project set up by then you will have to leave.
Judging will begin at 9 am on Wednesday, March 18. No one is allowed into the gym during this time.
The fair will be open to Parents, Students and Community members from 5 pm – 7 pm that evening.
Prizes: 1st Place: $20, 2nd Place $10, 3rd Place $5.
All first second and third place entries will be
entered into a prize drawing.
Registration ends on March 11, 2015
Register online @ http://rockland-swf-2015.eventbrite.com