Week of Sept. 22
- Monday - Bagel Pizza, Pears, Juice, Milk
- Tuesday - Biscuit, Sausage Gravy, Peaches, Jam, Juice, Milk
- Wednesday -Yogurt, W. W. Bagel, Cream Cheese, Apricots, Jam, Juice, Milk
- Thursday - Cereal Assortment, Cinnamon Applesauce, Juice, Milk
- Friday - Cook's Choice
- Monday - Teriyaki Chicken, Brown Rice, Carrots, Egg Roll, Pineapple, Sweet & Sour Sauce, Cookie, Pineapple, Milk
- Tuesday - Chicken Nuggets, Mashed Potatoes, Chicken Gravy, Carrots, W. W. Rolls, Pears, Milk
- Wednesday - Chicken Alfredo, W. W. Bread Stick, Cauliflower, Carrots. Broccoli, Peaches, Milk
- Thursday - Tater Tot Casserole, W. W. Bread, California Blend, Roasted Chickpeas, Milk
- Friday - Sack Lunch, Milk
Thank you to the following businesses for their support in making our yearbook possible.
Advantage Plus Credit Union
All Coverage Insurance
Anderson’s Body & Glass
Bank of Commerce
D & B Oil
Double M Ag & Irrigation
Eliasen Law Office
Impressions & Design
Indian Springs Resort & RV
Ken’s Food Market
Les Schwab Tires
M & H Construction
Ronald K. Miller, D.D.S
Gregory A. Miller, D.D.S
NAPA Auto Parts
Power County Press
RJay’s Mobile Welding
Rock Creek Veterinary
Rupe’s Rockland Café
Thresher Artisan Wheat
Western Mechanical & Industrial
No news posted
||2nd Hour - Pep Rally, Lunch - Tug of War
||Lunch - Macho Volleyball
||Lunch - Mohawk and Make-up day
||Lunch - Powder Puff Football, 5:pm - Volleyball home - Grace, 7:30 p, - Tailgate Party, Hayride, Bon Fire
||11:00 Parade, 11:30 Royalty, 12:00 Lunch, 2:00 Game, 7:00 Homecoming Dinner,
|| 6th grade will participate in field day
||Field Day at 9:00, sack lunch at 10:15, dismiss for the parade at 10:45
||Buses will run at approximately 11:45.
Football Game Friday
4250 S. 25th E.
Idaho Falls, ID 83404
Directions from the interstate:
1) Take Sunnyside Exit heading East
2) Follow Sunnyside across town
3) Take a RIGHT on Hitt Road (25th East)
4) Follow Hitt Road for just shy of a mile and our facility is on the right.
5) Take the middle entrance (first entrance is just past a little white house on the corner of our property)
6) Drive around the south side of the facility to the back where the football field is. From there someone will direct you where to park and locker rooms.
You are welcome to show up at anytime, but locker room will not be available until 3:00 p.m.
Game time at 4:00 p.m. Halftime will be a few minutes longer because it is senior night and homecoming.
Google Map Directions
Join us for a roast beef dinner with all the trimmings!
Cost: $10 per plate
Place: LDS Church
Entertainment: Rock Permann Family
Please contact Linda Udy or the senior class for tickets, or purchase them at the door.